Allison is a real estate lawyer who represents clients in commercial finance transactions, asset-based lending transactions, and traditional working capital and equipment loan facilities. She regularly assists clients in commercial real estate transactions involving acquisitions, dispositions, and construction projects. She also counsels companies in connection with general corporate matters, banking, financing, leasing, and a variety of contractual matters.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Providence College, B.A., cum laude
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- School One
- Board Member
- What Are a Commercial Tenant's Rights If a Landlord Fails to Maintain the Leased Premises?
New England Real Estate Journal, November 30, 2018
- Abandon That: What to do when your customers don't come back to claim their goods
Published by Providence Business News , June 18, 2018