As a member of the Business Law Group, Andrea calls upon her experience representing biotech and hospitality clients. She has also handled commercial transaction matters for clients in the real estate development and construction industries.
While in law school, she was a member and Note Editor of the American Journal of Law and Medicine, and received the Boston University School of Law Dean's Award in Fiduciary law. Andrea received her B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park, where she studied Government & Politics and Psychology and graduated Phi Beta Kappa.
- Boston University Law School, J.D.
- University of Maryland, B.A.
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Federal District Court of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Women's Bar Association
- Reviewed and negotiated multiple and multi-layered commercial lease transactions for large biotech and pharmaceutical companies in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Represented growing biotech accelerator and laboratory space and reviewed and negotiated licenses and contracts material to business operations.
- Represented several local restaurants and assisted with corporate structuring and the review and negotiation of commercial lease and license transactions.
- Represented pediatric medical practice in the purchase, sale and construction of a new medical facility.